Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Animation Project #6: Warlord Walk

Here is a simple walk. Walks are pretty hard to do.... Definitely going to keep doing walks till I get it right. It was harder to do with this rig because I tried to make it look like he was stomping at every walk since he is a bigger character. He is probably walking a little bit too fast for his size though so I probably could've slowed him down a bit. His right arm constrain on the weapon is sort of weird because his hand slides in the animation. Oh well. Gonna go back to doing some tutorials. Gonna do this pulling test next. And I am enrolled in iAnimate Games workshops! Starting at the beginning of September and starting college again at the end of August.... My free time is going to disappear but that's okay :) VERY EXCITED



No comments:

Post a Comment