Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Animation Project #5: Warlord Idle

Here's my first quick go at an idle animation. It's pretty tough getting the timing down, I am not used to looping things yet. Everything loops but I can't get the cloth to loop perfectly and I have no idea how to yet.  The cloth has so many controls to it and I don't know how to offset them all to make it look like its flowing. I should fix how that hood turns though so it doesn't go missing in part of the animation. Added a cute little hand grip animation too :) . I think I'll do a walk or run cycle next.  I havn't done a run cycle before and my first walk back in my intro class at CSUF was horrific (to my standards anyways)... We'll see what I can do but I'm leaning more towards doing run cycle.

I should work on an easier rig though, this warlord guy is pretty advanced.  Animating his beard and cloth is a bit hard haha. Just totally winging it.

Edit: Okay the run is kinda hard to get down. I'll just start with the walk first. Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment