Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Progress Reel

Got my progress reel finished. I'm pretty happy with it. Came to this workshop without much experience at all. All I had was the class I took at Fullerton and followed a few tutorials at Digital Tutors. Basically had to animate on my own at iA and get critiques on it. It was tough. I didn't have a solid workflow so I struggled for the first month or so.

But here I am now. I found a workflow I am comfortable with and I am able to put out some pretty good shots. Richard Lico was an AMAZING mentor. So, we're on break now and workshop 2 starts January 7. But its actually not gonna be a break for me at all, I need to get an awesome demo reel done by the end of January to get that Blizzard summer internship. I'll be working my ass off until then. Creature shots, more combos, more walks and runs. I REALLY NEED THIS INTERNSHIP. I'm gonna get it! :)

Now to switch gears and worry about my finals at Fullerton :( I'm tired. But its a great feeling.  :)


Edit: gonna re-render these shots then re-upload

Thomas Huynh - iA Game Workshop 1 - Progress Reel from Thomas Huynh on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment