Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's time!

The semester is finally over. Time to start back on my animation projects full force! Need to prepare before my 2 weeks Dreamworks Animation class in July. I just got accepted this week! 2 full weeks of just acting and animating with Dreamworks for like 8+ hours each day. Can't. Wait.

So yeah, gonna compile a list of things I will be doing before then.

•Finish finisher #2 animation
•Practice exit animations
•Do some lead in attacks animations
•51 animation exercise project
•Fix up some of the best shots on my demo reel (maybe)
•Practice acting animation (Going to be copying Tangled scenes just so I can get a feel for it)
•Practice my own acting animations (Got quite a few sound clips that I wanna try out)

Should be ready with all of this... as well as working full time at Liquid! :D Which is going really well.

Time to get working! And relaxing! It's been crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment