Friday, November 30, 2012

Update

Wow, havn't updated in a while. Been really busy with school and life. Here's an attack combo that we worked on. Havn't updated anything because I don't like to upload stuff that isn't finished.  Once we turn our assignments into iA every Sunday night, we get critiques and what not but I havn't had the time to go back and actually fix up my assignments because I am so busy with school. I only have time to work on the assignment for the week.

I've been starting to find time to work on some, I finally finished redo'ing my walk so I'll upload that soon. I've learned so much these past 2 months from iA. My workflow is getting a lot faster. I'm trying to remember all the details from each critique and try to not make the same mistake in my next assignment.

Our progress reel is due really really soon so I'm trying to redo most of my assignments and get it all rendered. But here is my attack combo. Maybe I can learn how to do like a small muzzle flash when the gun shoots, that'll be cool :)

I will definitely be posting more of my work when I get them done. I'll upload my old assignments then upload my redo's. Just so I can see how different they are and how much I've learned and what I still need to learn and remember.

Cheers


iA Games Workshop 1 - Attack Combo from Thomas Huynh on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment