Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Animation Project #9: Wall Climb

Decided to skip out of the lifting tutorial. It was old and boring and I decided to the wall climb instead. I did quite a few of my own adjustments on this one. The way the hand plants and releases and how it slightly moves as the character climbs up.  I also did my own landing to feel like a more action/ninja-like.  And I played with the camera in this test too.  Anyways, I am really happy with my progress so far. I am maintaining my goal of doing a clip every week. I am taking note of animation in games much much more.  The animations in Guild Wars 2 are just amazing. I'm gonna try to see if I can replicate some of them. But for now, on to a character swinging animation!

Sorry the 2nd view shows the controls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment